How I learned Spanish from Forrest Gump

Obligatorio firmar

How I learned Spanish from Forrest Gump

Notapor jognonceito » Lun Jun 03, 2013 4:32 am

By William Murphy
Author Break Out Of Academic Spanish The hard copy book taught with classes on line.

www.BreakOutOfAcademicSpanishNow.com

I like Forrest Gump 'cause heeeeee taaalks liiiike thiiiiiiiis which makes understanding him much easier. And the movie is broken into short stories which keeps you, the student, from being overwhelmed by two hours of ongoing material. Additionally, all the time tenses are well covered since the movie moves from the past, to the present, and on to the future on a regular basis. This movie is a super way to learn Spanish on line for free.

To learn more about me, my learning techniques, my methodology and how easy learning Spanish can be, please drop me a line at www.BreakOutOfAcademicSpanishNow.com.

Here are a some more tips for learning Spanish I thought you would find interesting:

1. Learn the words you already know first. It is worth noting that both Spanish and English come from Latin so there are several thousands of Spanish words that are the same in English. Make it easy on yourself and begin here.

2. Remember the 80:20 rule. 20% of all language makes up 80% of its usage so concentrate on the 20% that you will most often be using instead of assigning the same weight to all segments of Spanish.

3. Remember, we learn with: Our eyes (reading); our ears (hearing); our mouths (speaking) and our hands (writing), so try and use all four whenever possible. Unlike English, reading and writing in Spanish is very easy because all the letters of the alphabet (99% of the time) only have one pronunciation. So, it's a good idea to get on line and begin connecting with Latin speakers as soon as possible. Latin is a wonderful culture, as you will soon find out and Latin people are glad to help. This is a great way to learn Spanish.

4. Study the parts of Spanish first that are similar in structure to English. This material will be much easier to learn as your English speaking brain is already used to this organization and format. You will have time to learn the harder stuff later when you have a more improved level of Spanish.

5. Learn how to memorize. All language learning processes require some level of memorization. The worst way (i.e. least efficient) is repetition. Unfortunately, it is also the most used. The best way to memorize is a system developed by the fine people at Berlitz known as Interval Training. In short, one studies the selected material at ever increasing intervals of time which helps a lot with retention. For more information on this very important technique please drop us a line.

7. A good Spanish tutor, a good Spanish phrase book, a Spanish verb conjugation book and a good Spanish dictionary are always recommended. When you want to study abroad look into an immersion Spanish course which we also offer.

[url=http://bwsailing.com/bw/forums/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=7144#postid-7197]learn-spanish-on-line-free[/url]
Thanks for reading

William Murphy
BreakOutOfAcademicSpanishNow.com
How To Speak Spanish
jognonceito
Amo

Volver a Reglas generales